minksartjournal

Sunday, March 04, 2007


Paul Klee

In my art picture there are, an ice-cream which represent that I like to eat a cold desert, a flower which show that I like nature, a paint brush which represent I like to do art, a microphone which I like to sing, a butterfly which I think it is a pretty insects, a grape which is my favorite fruit, a fish represent a cool color which is calm full and a spoon and fork which show that I enjoy eating. And All that the picture that I choose to draw show that what did I like the best.

I think most of the tone of the color that I choose is quite calm because most of the things that I like is just calm and peaceful. I think I feel very happy that I have a good grade because I all most got a full grade, but next time I will develop myself by when I color I won't let anyone see the pencil line. I think each person have something that they were good and bad but it depends that if we know ou bad things will be try to develop oueself or not. I think I nearly succes this project is because I try to do my work very neatly and try to match the tone of the color together.

I think Paul Klee work is like all his imagination from his mind, but I think it might similar to pur work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home