minksartjournal

Wednesday, November 08, 2006


8/11/06

Now we have one new work that now we are doing in art class. We have done a collage. We can choose any color that we want to do, but the picture should show any feelings that is about that color and picture. I choose to do pink because I think pink is a color that make you feel relax and joyful.(that's what I thought) My teacher have comments that there should be more picture in the collage. And he give a suggestion that I can cut out a plain pink by not having a picture in it. And then I just paste the picture on top of the plain pink.



This is a example of a pink collage:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you want to express this feeling?
How are you able to do this? Could the same feeling be expressed with a different colour? why?
How have you used shape and line and form to express meaning?
POC

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home